Orange Cream Dream recipe
Scan me to take me with you
Orange Cream Dream by Holly A. Hughes
I got bored one night and surveyed all of the potential ingredients in my kitchen. Creamsicles were always a childhood favorite of mine and now I have put an adult spin on them. Kids can enjoy this drink, too, just serve sans vodka!
1. drop 2-3 ice cubes into glass
2. pour 2 ounces chilled vanilla vodka over ice cubes
3. pour 1 ounce low acid, pulp-free orange juice into vodka; the citrus flavor will shock the alcohol (even though it's already flavored) and will lessen the alcohol taste
4. pour 1 ounce cream soda into glass
5. stir generously with swizzle stick
6. squirt desired amount of whipping cream on top of the mixture
7. drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired
8. garnish with orange slice/peel if desired
9. stick a straw in
most popular drinks in this category...
For information on creating mixed drink recipes, bartending information, and measurements for alcoholic drinks,
visit our Bartender Guide.