Mitchell's Bloody Mary recipe
Scan me to take me with you
"I took the traditional recipe for Bloody Mary, and decided to use a mixture of Mott's Clamato and Tomato juice for a tangy twist. I substitute Worcestershire sauce with very stout beer for beefy flavor, and use a pinch of horseradish with a dash of cayenne and black pepper instead of Tobasco sauce for added warmth.
**Drinkers with shellfish alergies can substitute the Clamato for tomato juice or V8, spiced to preference**
This drink is popular wherever there are Bloody Mary drinkers!"
1) Fill a highball glass 2/3 with ice.
2) Twist lime over ice and drop in glass.
3) Add 1 dash black pepper, 1 dash cayenne pepper, 1 pinch celery salt, 1 pinch Horseradish.
4) Add 1.5 oz vodka, 1 oz stout beer, 2 oz Mott's Clamato, 3.5 oz tomato juice or V8.
5) Spear 2 black olives to the middle of celery stick, sink celery stick, and stir.
7) Eat olives when visible, and eat celery stick to finish drink.
most popular drinks in this category...
For information on creating mixed drink recipes, bartending information, and measurements for alcoholic drinks,
visit our Bartender Guide.