1 deck of cards
Players should sit in a circle. Get as many cards as there are players for Drug Dealer. There should be one ace and one king mixed with the cards.
Any other cards will determine the the boot factor, so use lower value cards for less alcohol consumption, and vice-versa.
1. Mix up cards and distribute one to each player. Players look only at their own card. The player with the ace is the drug dealer and the person with the king is the cop.
2. The drug dealer must discreetly wink at any other player. Any player who sees the wink must then say "The deal has been made." The cop then identifies his/her self, and it is up to them to determine who the dealer is.
Note: If the cop sees the wink, the drug dealer must drink for 5 seconds. Play is restarted.
3. For each wrongly guessed player, the cop must drink the value on that players card. That card can then be removed.
4. When the cop guesses correctly, the drug dealer must drink the number of the remaining cards left between players.
5. The game is restarted once the drug dealer has been identified.